Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Cuddle Bunny

We found out that the Brick Oven has an extensive gluten free menu, so we checked it out for dinner last night. For the first time in years, I was able to order fettucini alfredo off of a MENU at a RESTAURANT! and it was really good! But I haven't been able to eat much lately, so after 5 bites, I got sick and had to stop. However, I have some yummy leftovers! AND the manager of the restaurant also has Celiac, and sent me home with a free gluten free carrot cake! (that was good at midnight! )

This is who takes Andy's place when he's gone. She's a good snuggler. She usually wiggles and moves around a ton at first, but once I threaten to take her up to her bed, she is snoring within 30 seconds. It's a phenomenon how fast this kid can fall asleep. And be in a DEEP sleep, at that.

I found this amusing. I've been training her so hard to cover her mouth when she coughs. Well, now she is doing it in her sleep!!! My work there is done.

Looks like her Daddy here.


niiiiigh-night

2 comments:

  1. really cute pictures sara. i wanna come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, I love sleeping pics! Cool about the restaurant, must be awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete