Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogworthy

Scene: I am in the bathroom, hear the phone ring, as well as my 3 year old yelling "I'll get it!"... I yell out to her to let it ring when suddenly:


Sydney: hello? (pause) Well... she's in the potty right now. (pause)... yeah my mommy has a baby in her belly... and so that makes her go pee pee all the time... (long pause)... well she's going potty and I felt mommy's boobies today and I felt milk in them! (pause)

background noise: "wubzy" music on the tv

Sydney: oh!! I have to go! It's wow wow wubzy!!! BYE!!!




I rush out of the bathroom without even washing my hands to go see who I will never look in the face again.... pick up my phone and check caller id... turns out it was the Austin American Statesman newspaper. I'm sure they would have rather got a new subscriber than learn what they did, but oh well.

fyi: I get my news online so no major humiliation suffered.

1 comment: