Thursday, May 14, 2009

Updates on the Painting

We did one accent here next to the kitchen table, which I think makes it look more formal. I wasn't sure about it at first but I think it turned out really nice!

This is going in towards the hallway of our bedroom (bedroom to the left, bathroom to the right)

The darker brown made a huge difference in the bathroom! They still have another coat to put on here though.

We have blue slate tile in there and wanted to accent it, so we put up a few blue accent walls.

I was the MOST nervous about this one, but now I love how it turned out!! This is standing in the bathroom looking down the hallway to the master bed. The art nitch on the right has some cream and brown art work, which sort of matches our bedding.

We just did that one wall blue, the rest are brown which is same as hallway and bathroom.


This is the accent in our living room. We are putting in an art nitch above the fireplace, and painting the middle of that dark maroon (to match curtains.)

Sydney was calling me the whole time I was taking pictures and I guess I tuned her out b/c I didnt realize she was "dying of thirst". I said, what are you doing naked? and she said "I'm trying to get my jammies on and get ready for bed, and then I was thirsty and you wouldn't answer me so I had to do it myself!" haha ewps.

This is in our foyer where I'll put my artwork that I made last year. (that silver 3D thing). This made a HUGE difference in the foyer, because instead of giant white walls, there is more dimension and accent.

1 comment:

  1. oh it looks soooooo good sara. so good!! i love the blues and browns. fantastic.
    i might just steal some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete