Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Livin La Vida Sydney

We went to the pool yesterday (again) and she practiced more underwater hunting for "things"... then it looked like it was going to rain. It never did, but the thunder was really loud.


























we went to the park afterwards because (off course) Riley & Harper were there, and so was their dog Hamilton (aka Hammy).











Tonight I made chicken, rice, apple sauce, beans and veggies. I dont know why but I got a little over ambitious with the amount of food there.

Anyway, I caught Sydney picking chicken off the bone.

She must have been HUNGRY because she ate more chicken than Andy and I combined.








After dinner she went and pulled out her puzzles and sang to herself while putting them together.

She did this one in record time tonight, and I definitely need to find some that are more challenging.








This is our walk tonight. She found a ball blowing in the wind and rescued it.









We made it to the Bruno's house. (friends from church, Ron & Felicia).

Felicia is a rep for USANA and I'm getting set up on a vitamin regimen from her so she's helping me set up my account.









That's their 9yo dog Hooch.




On the way back...

She didn't last too long walking




She saw Daddy and jumped out to do her "movie gallop" to him.













On our way home from the park, my neighbor Molly spotted me and surprised me with a gift! I didnt know she even knew I was registered! But I got the diaper bag I wanted! I was SOOOOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment