Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Walking the mall...

So this is not the best picture of Brad & Jen. But check this out... creepy. I was at HEB Monday and who do I see? Jen Dillahunty. Two days later I happen to be mosying around Nordstrom... and who do I see (or who sees me)... Jen Dillahunty. I think she is stalking me. Anyway, I was gonna grab something for Syd at Nordstrom's Cafe but saw the line and was like ummm nevermind... she spotted me and called me (shocker, I answered my phone, too) and so we went and sat with them. Chrissy, from the playgroup, was also there!

As usual... Sydney and Beck entertained the rest of the customers.

Having some strange conversation with "Miss Jen"... she loves that lady.

Sydney wanted to get Kelli a toy for her 'birthday' (whenever that is) and opted to build her a snuggly pet. She chose the black lab.


Kissing the heart and making a wish before she puts it inside...

groomed real nice!

Got her a dress, named her "Haddie", put bows in her ears and off we went!

No comments:

Post a Comment