Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Shower

These are my wonderful hostesses with the mostesses. (L to R) Penny, Carin, me, Puff, and Jen.
They pulled out all the stops on this party. Major props. I felt SO special.

Someone was listening the day (s) I whined about craving alcohol.
I swear I'm not a lush.

Speaking of which, it was great seeing everyone drink mimosas all morning!
My treat, apparently came from my estate!

Not a coincidence. I'm sure this had nothing to do with me eating 2 bags of hershey kisses while on bed rest in March.



Really cute matching outfits from Ginger!


I am just in disbelief at recieving even more hershey kisses. (from mom)


All of these wonderful ladies are in my playgroup, Austin Hill Country Toddlers & Preschoolers.
But really... more than a playgroup. Some very great friends. I'm a lucky gal.



My cousins little Micah (Sydney's IDOL!) and Pach, me and my sister Jenny. They all surprised me! I had NO idea they even KNEW about the shower!

I had such a great time!

1 comment:

  1. love the pics! that is so cool your cousins were there as a surprise!

    ReplyDelete