Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me and my nugget! Outside of church (my old high school! haha) on Mother's Day 2009.
Can you just tell how READY I am to stop being this fat???!!! Oh! And I did my hair this morning! Believe it.

My sister Jenny made me gluten free brownies, which was basically straight up FUDGE. Which... wont help the "fatness". Sydney helped decorate.

Andy went out and bought me, my mom and my Aunty La some gorgeous bouquets.
WHAT A MAN!

Wendy took Sydney out back to play soccer and she came in wheezing and coughing. My poor little champ. Got all worked up, had to throw her on the nebulizer. My sisters havent seen one of these before and said it looks like a baby crack pipe.

Jenny put trick candles on there. My poor asthmatic child was trying so hard to help me blow the candles out. It was a cruel joke!

Okay... WHAT is going on with ALL of our faces in this photo????????

My mom didn't get why we had a boat cake for her on Mother's Day... until she opened the cards and saw that I purchased her women's high school reunion cruise for September, and Jenny & Wendy gave her spending money. She cried her eyes out.

1 comment:

  1. aww. it looks like you had a great day.
    I had a dream Kelli was born this coming Tuesday and that both my kids were on Tuesdays and i thought it was cool.
    Who knows! Any day now.

    ReplyDelete